I’ve been doing video stories in class and for Simpson’s PR and Marketing department for almost a year now. On one hand, my videography has come a long way, on the other hand, every time I film, I discover one more thing to keep in mind for next time. Mistakes are made, but such is the nature of being a journalism student. It’s a real learning by doing process. Watch this clip and see the “learning opportunity” that I discovered as I watched this footage I shot at Startup Storm over the weekend.
WelcomeThoughts, lessons and observances on journalism, media, music, culture and the outdoors.
- RT @kevinmhardy: This plant was held up by Obama, Grassley and Culver as a model of how renewable energy could reboot U.S. manufacturing. N… 1 day ago
- RT @jonfavs: Democrats flip Arizona and Nevada, we take back the Senate. No more Trump agenda. No more Trump judges. No more Trump nominees. 4 days ago
- RT @adamslily: Let this sink in - Jefferson Beauregard Sessions’ Senate seat was taken by a civil rights lawyer who convicted Klansmen. Jus… 5 days ago
- RT @jeffzeleny: Could there be any outcome other than Jones winning? "I would find that highly unlikely to occur," Alabama Secretary of Sta… 5 days ago
- I thought my jaw couldn't drop any lower tonight... twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 5 days ago