I’ve been doing video stories in class and for Simpson’s PR and Marketing department for almost a year now. On one hand, my videography has come a long way, on the other hand, every time I film, I discover one more thing to keep in mind for next time. Mistakes are made, but such is the nature of being a journalism student. It’s a real learning by doing process. Watch this clip and see the “learning opportunity” that I discovered as I watched this footage I shot at Startup Storm over the weekend.
WelcomeThoughts, lessons and observances on journalism, media, music, culture and the outdoors.
- Can Conservatives Fix Our Broken Public Defender System? themarshallproject.org/2017/09/24/how… via @MarshallProj 1 hour ago
- RT @EricHolder: Taking a knee is not without precedent Mr. President. Those who dared to protest have helped bring positive change https://… 2 hours ago
- Always grateful to Mr. Deegan for taking time to explain complicated issues to me for stories. twitter.com/iowabar/status… 1 day ago
- The whole bizarre report from Alabama: washingtonpost.com/news/post-poli… 1 day ago
- This kid! https://t.co/Ncu2mMAQIN 1 day ago