I’ve been doing video stories in class and for Simpson’s PR and Marketing department for almost a year now. On one hand, my videography has come a long way, on the other hand, every time I film, I discover one more thing to keep in mind for next time. Mistakes are made, but such is the nature of being a journalism student. It’s a real learning by doing process. Watch this clip and see the “learning opportunity” that I discovered as I watched this footage I shot at Startup Storm over the weekend.
WelcomeThoughts, lessons and observances on journalism, media, music, culture and the outdoors.
- RT @RollingStone: 10 things we learned from the epic Grateful Dead doc #LongStrangeTrip rol.st/2rD4mTr https://t.co/fhdpdXrlNi 24 minutes ago
- That kind of violent reaction is rarely isolated. twitter.com/ditchwalk/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @tripgabriel: This attitude - that violence to media is acceptable - doesn't arise in a vacuum. It is sanctioned by those in authority.… 5 hours ago
- Emmanuel was not having it. twitter.com/buzzfeednews/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @MarshallProj: Researchers looked at 23 police departments that agreed to consent decrees from 1990-2013. More at @washingtonpost: https… 6 hours ago